Friday, August 29, 2008

Are you KIDDING me? Sarah Palin?

Our future hangs in the very balance. John McCain picks Sarah Palin? Who the hell is she? So if something happens to him and can no longer do his job SHE is who will run our country? He only met her ONE time in person and he picks her over Mitt Romney? Or even for God's sake, Rudy Guliani? I am aghast. I think it's politicial suicide. What is he thinking? Is he thinking she is a woman and that's why he's adding her to his ticket? He doesn't even know how many houses he owns. I mean, is this the man we want running our country? He has no charisma, imagine him in a down and dirty foreign policy meeting with someone that finesse is needed. He can't speak without reading in front of him on the paper, he can't remember what they want him to say. I really don't think he ever truly speaks from the heart; he's just a puppet. His age alone is concerning and he's already made it clear he won't run for another term IF he's elected. Why invest in him? Why invest in another four years which will simply repeat the last eight? I'm not really sure what the discussion is at this point. I'm a woman. I'm shocked and disgusted that he picked this woman. I'm not making a judgment on her character in fact, I feel badly for her. It's his decision to try to manipulate and politic his way through what he knows is a hard road ahead for him. I guess it is politics so more power to him. More power he might need.

There is nothing that even peaks my interest in his agenda or even what he is thinking. I don't want to be closed minded but I think I already have heard and seen enough to make a well informed decision. Tell me what is credible about picking this woman out of the blue? He doesn't even know her! Seriously? I think it's a shame. Shame on you John McCain. You are as transparant as a piece of glass.

That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it.