Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gold, Gold, Gold, Who Knew Digging For Gold Could Be Such Fun?

Becoming a Gold Buying Girl has been so gratifying!  We help people every day who are skeptical and unsure if what we are doing is real!  It is real!  It is easy!  It is fun!  People often say to me, "How long do you think this will last? " or "All the gold must be gone by now.."  I say it will last as long as it does and I think it will be a lot longer than people think.  I also say that the gold is not gone, tons of people have gold they no longer wear and I don't think we've even made a dent!  I am meeting new people, forming new friendships and making people's days.  I do this on the side and it takes a short amount of time and all of it is super gratifying for everyone involved.

I have had so many large purchases and seen so many people have happy melt downs in front of me, I feel honored to have been the one to make them so happy. Paying out over $1000 never gets old!  Paying out $200 never gets old; it doesn't matter the amount, its all unexpected cash flow to that person and that is the best part of all!  It's all about the Universe baby and putting out good, positive vibes.  That comes back fully to you when you give that out so I will continue to buy gold and hand out those checks!  It's too much fun!



Check us out on

No comments: