Monday, December 19, 2011

Life, Living, Buying Gold, Laughing, and Having Fun...

So much going on, lots of things I can write about, but short on time... finding out that being a Gold Buying Girl is super rewarding in many ways, finding out that if I let go of my preconceived notions of exactly what life is supposed to be, its more fun that way and finding out that I'm more relaxed than I have ever been in a long time. Do things stress me out anymore?  Sure they do, but not like before.  Its normal things that come up but I no longer fixate on them for long.  I try to munch on it for a while then move on.  I might have more time on my hands than I've had in a long time, but I'm ok with that.  In fact, it's decidedly more enjoyable that way.  I like that I don't have 40,000 things on my plate at once.  Life is too short!!!

Buying gold from people is the most unexpected fun I never thought I'd have!  Who knew?  Who knew.....  but I'm an open girl, open to making money for others and along the way, myself and my family.  Just kind of works!

Life comes in phases and chapters and its been said that even friendships have seasons which are like chapters.  Yes, that is true.  We meet people, they come and go and maybe they come again, but its all for a reason, and those reasons will reveal themselves in time.  -When I think of all the stuff we've been through and overcome, I think life is getting just about right now....it will never be perfect but isn't that the fun of it?  I think so.  I really do.  What fun would there be if everything were perfect?  No challenges, no hurdles to overcome,  no mountains to climb?  No, I like it this way.

I haven't laughed a big belly hearty laugh though in a long long time.  Probably about a year now....but that will come again.  I have faith.  And if I didn't have that.....well, I'd be a bigger mess than I am even now today!

Faith.  Abiding faith in this life that living, loving, laughing, and having fun is a choice we make.  I choose not to drown in negativity, instead to rise above when I can and take life with a grain of salt and a calm smile.  Well, maybe in a perfect world, it sounds good...but you know, that is the goal anyway!!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: