Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Anniversary

My honey and I have an anniversary coming up; we will have been married for 17 years.  Man living it with him seems like a long time, but in hearing it, sounds like we are only babies.  Life is crazy.  I'm glad I have him in mine or who knows where I'd be, who I'd be, or who I'd be with.  Would I be happy?  Sad?  Stressed all the time?  I'm glad it's him.  Such a calming force in my life.  It rubs off, you know?  Excellent influence.

I want us to do something nice and romantic.  Of course, I do, every bone in my body is romantic!  :)  I'm that kind of girl.  He forgets that sometimes.  I don't want to remind him because then its not the same.  He can't win. Well, if he remembered on his own, he'd win.  Winning!

Wonder what we'll do?  17 years...  on our 20th, it WILL be something special.  Somewhere destinationy.


That's what I say........................................................till death do us part...

No comments: