Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why Ya Gotta Be So Mean?

Why are some people just naturally mean?  I guess they are how they were raised?  Or the environment they were in at some point?  Negative energy suckers.  Gotta shake it off.

Forgive your enemies; nothing incenses them more.

Crazy lady in the car waving her hands wildly because she thought I was driving too slow (45 was the speed limit and I was going 50).....mean people who comment horribly on our YouTube videos....man who cut me off this morning in the parking lot killing himself to get this one spot when there was one empty one two slots down (we both had one for each car, no worries man, chill out!), people who pretend they care but secretly trying to do better than you in every situation.....

I just walk taller, pretend I don't notice and go about my business.  It does get to you after awhile tough...

Gotta shake it off.

Why ya gotta be so mean?  Ala Taylor Swift....

-J

No comments: