Saturday, October 22, 2011

Clean House...Only Lasts So Long

  • Sometimes the house is cleaner because I can't take it anymore.
  • Sometimes its because I have too much on my mind and I feel utterly overwhelmed and its the most natural thing to do to procrastinate on the other stuff
  • Sometimes its because I'm avoiding..........yah, that's pretty much like the second bullet, but more direct.  
Whatever the reason, its a known fact that a super clean house only lasts so long.  Like, an hour.  If that.  Literally, I'm not even close to exaggerating that.  It drives me .  Nuts I tell you.  Bonkers.  Does no one care?  Only me?  If I had a daughter, would she care?  Is it a boy thing?  Or a they think I'm the maid thing.  I personally think it's the latter.  So then I go about proving it to them and leaving it looking like hell.  Then after a chunk of time, while I'm spinning, spewing, and chewing on it all in my brain quietly pretending like I don't notice, shooting them all looks of you know what, I lose it and bam!  I cave.  In no time.  What was the point?  Is it just me?  

Ahhhhhhh.........................  if I weren't here, I wonder what this place would look like.....not like this I can tell you....


sigh...............................................




No comments: