Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Year

It's the beginning of a new year.  I refuse to make resolutions.  Well, maybe one.  Time to be a better example for the boys in my relationship with God.  That is easy.  Just need to go back home.  Where I am supposed to be.  I'm there in my heart so I'm comfortable with that; but the boys cannot visually see that.  So-that's a given.

Other than that, no resolutions.  Continue with my same theme, keep it as simple as I can, be kind in every situation possible, hold my tongue more, and love harder than I think I can.

There are too many people in this world.  It's too crazy, too much chaos, its almost too much to take in some times and you just have to block it all out. I think one day it will all just come crashing down. I hope it does not, but it seems somewhat inevitable.

This year will bring improvements and success.  Not just materialistically but emotionally.  Definitely that.  That is my focus.  The boys, and improvements.  Whatever else comes will be icing on the cake.

No comments: